Sunday, August 18, 2013

Charleston South Carolina has so Much to Offer

Charleston South Carolina has so Much to Offer
by Bill Olsen

Since I live around the Charleston area, of course I am very partial to it. I have lived in the area for only two years. I moved both for family and business. I am an agent for Marc Gagnon Inc. and believe in the art projects of photographic artist Marc Gagnon. I have known Marc Gagnon since 1984 from my early days at Fleet in New England.  In fact, I have recently helped Marc Gagnon in finding new aspiring models in and around Charleston.

Charleston is rich in history since the American Revolution which was a critical area in America in declaring independence from the Britist. Many of you probably saw the Patriot. The movie was based on the true life story of the Swamp Fox, also known as Officer Marion which many cities bear his name. Disney actually did the first movie on him starring Leslie Nielsen. Charleston actually started though in 1670 with the original settlement of Charlestown. Charleston has a great nightlife as well around the intracoastal where Reds is located. There are a lot of history here in Monck Corners, Sullivan Island and Fort Moultrie. Below are a series of images taken by Marc Gagnon and I will be featuring a number of topics of Charleston in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy. I will also be mentioning great places to eat at as well as to visit.














1 comment:

  1. Charleston is a great place for history, fun, living and people.

    ReplyDelete